Over 15,000 standards based interactive academic lessons, games, and activities for students.
Skills Success supports development and delivery of a quality instructional program to address IEP goals.
Behavior Success supports creation and implementation of effective behavior plans & interventions to reduce challenging behavior.
- Provides over 15,000 customizable and interactive lessons and activities for students K-12 that align with state learning standards, as well as alternate assessments.
- Customizable features built into every lesson include pictures, mastery criteria, rewards and text-to-speech translation.
- Delivers differentiated ready-to-use instruction for use across all learning environments, in-person, virtual, hybrid, and home learning.
- Connects and supports parents and caregivers with tools and resources to use for virtual and extended at-home learning.
- Promotes a culture of independent learning in the classroom, providing educators the time necessary to provide one-on-one attention to students as needed.
- Learn more
- Every lesson comes with exemplary IEP goal and objective starters that can be easily customized to meet district goal writing formats, individual student needs and maximize student success.
- Step by step video models demonstrate how to teach target skills and provide significant opportunity for embedded professional development.
- Instructional materials (including lesson plans, visuals, printable materials, schedules, activities and more) are provided and support educators with time efficient planning and effective delivery of evidence-based instruction.
- Interactive digital student learning center provides opportunities for practice, generalization, and maintenance of learned skills.
- Increases staff knowledge of common functions of behavior as well as implementation of effective strategies to decrease problem behavior and increase learning
- Guides staff in building function based and effective behavior intervention plans through a 6-step process.
- Grounded in the principals of Applied Behavior Analysis and Positive Behavior Supports (PBIS)
The Rethink Skills Administrator Dashboard offers an intuitive suite of data collection tools that allow district administrators the ability to view usage and student growth at a high level, as well as the ability to drill down into more detail. The reports help pin-point the level of usage, and also help administrators easily identify power users, as well as users who may be struggling. This allows districts to reinforce usage and address areas of concern to ensure they are seeing a powerful ROI. All of the data can be exported as CSV or Excel files, allowing districts to splice and analyze the data in any way they see fit.
Within the Rethink Student Center, students can independently practice learned skills & receive real-time feedback on their performance. Each skill can be customized to meet the needs of each individual learner. While the student completes their practice session, Rethink Ed automatically tracks data on student performance and generates a progress graph for educators to review.
The Rethink Skills Lesson Library offers a comprehensive curriculum of standards-aligned lessons. Each lesson comes equipped with a detailed lesson plan, sample IEP goal and objectives, suggested teaching targets, helpful hints, and instructional materials. Educators may customize the lessons to meet the needs of their students if desired. The detailed lesson plans are a great way to ensure consistent teaching strategies are used by the students’ entire educational team. Need help know which lessons to select? Rethink Ed provides several skills checklists to help educators identify which lessons to select for each individual student.
Educators can quickly and easily record student progress through Rethink Ed’s data collection tool. This tool is available on our web-based platform or in the Rethink Ed app. Depending on the need, educators can record simple data (such as percent of correct responses) or more detailed data (such as task analysis or prompt-level data). As the user enters the data, the system automatically graphs out student progress for educators to easily review and make data-based decisions about each students’ educational goals.
Districts can grant family members access to the Rethink Ed Family Portal where they can access a list of skills their child is working on in the classroom. For each of these skills, family members may view a lesson plan and instructional materials, ensuring family members have the tools to reinforce their child’s skills at home. Additionally, family members have access to a wide-variety of printable materials (such as chore charts) and On Demand training videos to learn how to teach needed skills to their child.