Established in 2008 and headquartered in New York City, Rethink is a rapidly growing company that aims to provide families, educators and behavior healthcare providers affordable, best-practice treatment solutions for children and students. Our customers’ range from companies like Facebook and Amazon, to international and US school districts like San Francisco Unified, Denver Public Schools and Broward County Schools. Additionally we support healthcare providers from local communities to customers like the Tasmania Department of Health and Human Services.
We’re looking for ambitious, creative, and self-motivated individuals who care about making a difference in the lives of children with special needs to join our team. Rethink is a company that values and rewards creativity, hard work, and collaboration and is an exciting and challenging place to build a career that matters. Join our team of highly qualified educators and clinicians, passionate and experienced sales professionals, talented and innovative developers and designers, and visionary leadership in Rethinking how to impact the lives of students.
As a Regional Account Executive, this individual will be responsible for solution selling within a given territory focusing on school districts, Education Service Centers and state departments of education. The selected candidate will prospect for new and growth business for Rethink solutions with assigned accounts and manage the sales cycle.
- Meet and proactively drive to exceed annual quota targets.
- Identify qualified prospects to generate new sources of business by developing relationships with senior school district administrators in assigned territory.
- Drive to close large sales by demonstrating understanding of current and long term customer needs, proposing appropriate solutions to address identified customer needs, and consistently moving the customer toward commitment.
- Develop and maintain an exceptional knowledge of Rethink solutions.
- Deliver professional presentations appropriately targeted to the audience.
- Effectively position Rethink solutions and succinctly explain features, benefits, and technical aspects.
- Present complex solutions in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Complete and submit required reports such as forecasts, activity reports, and expense reports on a timely basis.
- Enter and maintain data accurately into Salesforce.com including meetings, contacts, updates and forecasts.
- Travel extensively for sales calls within assigned territory.
- Track record of exceeding quota or showing significant annual year over year growth.
- Experience in special education preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare compelling presentations to position Rethink solutions and communicate key messages.
- Strong presentation skills and demonstrated effectiveness presenting to key decision makers.
- Self-motivated individual who thrives on doing a job well, and has the initiative and drive to excel.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, organize, and perform a variety of concurrent tasks.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint applications.
- Experience using Salesforce.com desirable.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university, Masters Degree preferred,minimum of 5-7years sales experiencein the education industry or selling complex SaaS solutions.