What is Rethink Ed SEL?
- Rethink SEL is a K-12 comprehensive solution that promotes well-being, connectedness and success for students and adults.
- Focused on the entire school and community to promote healthy and confident students and adults.
- Technology offers flexibility, scale and cost effectiveness.
- Develops self-awareness, self-management, responsible decision-making, relationship skills and social awareness.
What makes Rethink Ed different?
- The first to provide on-demand video modules for adult learning
- The first to address the needs of all learners
- The first SEL program that brings together assessment and instructional solutions
What's holding your students back?
- Discipline problems, such as classroom disruptions and aggression A Student is arrested every 31 seconds.
- Emotional distress, such as anxiety and depressionEvery 3 hours and 33 minutes a child or teen commits suicide.
- Attitudes about self, others, and schoolApproximately 160,000 teens skip school every day because of bullying.
- Low social and emotional skillsChildren with strong social skills in kindergarten are 50% more likely to gain and maintain stable employment in adulthood.
- Social inequalityStudents with disabilities represent three-quarters of children physically restrained, black students are 4 times more likely to be suspended than white students.
- Inadequate achievementEvery 9 seconds a high school student drops out. High school dropouts are 3.5 times more likely to be arrested.
The Solution - Rethink Ed SEL
The first to provide a comprehensive social and emotional learning solution that includes professional learning, multi-tiered curriculum, assessment, and both a behavior support and progress monitoring tools.
The Rethink Ed SEL solution targets all learners, the students and the adults who support student learning. Rethink Ed SEL develops social-emotional competencies to create safe and supportive school, family and community environments where children thrive, are both respected and respectful, and where everyone engages in active learning.
- A Focus on Adult Learners, Teachers, Families, Communities
- Multi-tiered instruction with built in flexibility fits every school day
- Embedded assessment informs instruction and provides the 'now what'
- Incident Data Tracking enables effective monitoring of student progress and outcomes
A Focus on Adult Learners - Teachers, Families, Communities
TEACHER ATTRITION COSTS THE UNITED STATES ROUGHLY $2.2 BILLION DOLLARS ANNUALLY; AN ESTIMATED HALF A MILLION TEACHERS EITHER MOVE OR LEAVE THE PROFESSION EACH YEAR.
School climates and environments that support the well-being of educators, staff and students
- Hire and retain quality personnel
- Rethink Ed's On-Demand, Anytime, Anywhere Professional Learning serves the whole Teacher, whole School and whole Community.
- Multi-tiered Instruction with built-in flexibility fits every school day
- When you purchase the Rethink SEL solution for your district, you support your entire community. Parents can access our powerful video based modules at no charge.