Social & Emotional Learning
For your Students, Families, Staff, and Educators
Help students develop important social & emotional learning skills like stress management, resilience, and empathy while learning to build a safe and affirming culture within your school community
A Complete Solution
Interactive Activities Center
3rd Grade - Increase student engagement and sharpen critical thinking, analytical reasoning, and decision making skills through interactive activities.
Interactive Activities Center
10th Grade - Increase student engagement and sharpen critical thinking, analytical reasoning, and decision making skills through interactive activities.
Assessments emphasize and measure the 5 CASEL competencies while correlating back to RethinkEd SEL lessons.
View utilization and student growth at the district-level as well as drill down into classroom-level and individual student detail. Identify power-users and monitor ROI with real-time metrics.
Parents can access support for their own wellness, lessons and resources to assist their child at home, and monitor their students assignments and performance.
Educators can select, review, and assign lessons to students for in-person or remote learning from a library of videos, lesson plans, activities, and resources designed to meet the needs of every student.
How Rethink’s Social Emotional Learning Solution Solves Problems
Transform the focus, flexibility, assessment, and decision-making abilities of your district
Focus on Adult Learners. Educators, Families, & Communities
Educator attrition costs the US roughly $2.2 million annually as an estimated 500k educators leave the profession each year.
Parent & Caregiver Stress
The Stress Solution
- On-demand video-based social emotional learning training modules designed to support and improve the social and emotional well-being of all adult learners
- Extension resources to provide deeper dives into topics for expanded knowledge
- Practice and application exercises perfect for professional learning communities
- Quizzes at the end of each topic to check for understanding
- Ability to assign topics and track progress
Flexible Instruction That Fits Every School Day
Supporting students’ social and emotional development is imperative. Multiple studies have demonstrated that addressing social and emotional skills has important benefits on life outcomes. Students who receive SEL instruction are less likely to have mental health disorders, use illegal substances, be arrested, or become involved with the juvenile justice system.
Must Have Features
- Professional Learning Series supporting SEL for all adults
- Incident data reporting
- Grades 3-12 CASEL-aligned assessments connected to instruction
- Family Portal
Improve Student Outcomes
Aligned & Customizable
- K-12 CASEL aligned multi-tiered lessons
- Interactive Student Center with multiple assignment formats
- 5, 10 and 15 minute student lesson options for maximum flexibility
- Available in English and Spanish
Proactive and Protective
- Available to students in grades 3-12
- Administered/collected online
- Featuring individual/aggregate growth reporting for students who take the inventory more than once
- Pre and Post student surveys completed within 15 minutes
- Provides three types of reports with actionable feedback to align with RethinkEd student lessons and Professional Development Series:
- Individual (Student)
- Aggregate (Group Summaries)
- Roster (List of Student Results)
- Reports including an overall SEL competency scale score and norm-reference statistics
Evaluate Outcomes On
- Number of occurrences of specific challenging behaviors
- Number of suspensions and expulsions
- Number of restraints
- Number of office referrals
- Number of detentions
- Student participation
- Short knowledge quizzes
- Homework assignments
Are You Ready to Have an Impact?
Learn how our partners have implemented RethinkEd to meet the needs of their communities.
Support the Health & Wellness of Your Students, Families, Staff, and Educators
Help students develop important social emotional learning skills like stress management, resilience, and empathy while learning to build a safe and affirming culture within your school community.
Meet the Experts That Make RethinkEd
RethinkEd is developed by a team of clinical and educational experts. It is specifically designed to help school districts foster safe and affirming school communities.